Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Friday, August 31

After breakfast we all went to a wonderfully colourful and perfectly quaint outdoor market. No pictures were taken because I was blogging at the internet store across the street. You'll just have to imagine how wonderful it was.
When we got back, it was time to break camp.
All the tents needed to be cleaned out, rolled up and packed away.
Every group did their own tent.
'Cept me and my group.
Cuz we be princesses.
And one of us was in the hospital, one had a headache so bad it made her cry. The other one was off visiting ... and Soph and I were just plum outa energy.
SO I did what I do best, and took pictures of the amazing folks who did it for us:



Thanks, you guys are awesome. Especially since I now know that most of you weren't feeling great when you did this.Posted by Picasa

No comments: